Weekend Update


 Well. Laura must be starting to feel better because she has given me a task. She asked that I put a list of prayers on here for her. 

1. For Nausea & Diarrhea to go away. This is pretty important because in order to be released from the hospital she needs full GI tract function. Right now everything is trying to figure out how it is supposed to work with its new shape. The purpose of the NG Tube was to restore function of the small intestine. This should be working now, but it needs to be working 100% function. 

2. For renewed peace from the Lord Jesus. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the word gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27” 

3. For increased strength for my walks. This helps with the restoration and restarting of the intestines after a surgery like hers. Pray that as she walks it “wakes them up” and becomes to fully function.

4. Deep sleep at night. This has been the hardest thing for her. She hasn’t had a good night sleep since we got to the ER. Everyone knows the important of a goods night sleep. Please pray that she gets them for the rest of her time here. 

5. For relief to my swollen throat from surgery breathing tube and NG tube. 

6. For healing of all that was harming my body. This is a biggy for me. She obviously needs to heal from the surgery itself. But, because they likely found cancer. We will have to begin the journey of what that will look like to search for anymore throughout her body. Please pray that her body is healed, and there is also no more cancer. 

Tomorrow will be more of the same. Walking and trying to heal. She is currently on a liquid diet and they will begin slowly introducing solid foods. Please pray that her body takes to this without throwing up or getting sick and that her “new” colon will begin to work how it is supposed to. 


Thank you all. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to visiting with you all soon. 

Trevor






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Unexpected Journey

6:53am

Great is Thy faithfulness.