An Unexpected Journey

 


Hey everyone, 


This is Trevor. We figure this was easier to keep everyone updated on what’s going on with Laura’s journey. Please have grace with me and my lack in my writing abilities.


On Monday at 1am Laura began having abdominal pains that were promptly blamed on El Farolito. As the day progressed we knew that something wasn’t right and we decided to call the nurse hotline. 


After discussing the symptoms with them we were urged to go to the ER. After checking in Laura’s blood pressure tanked and she felt faint which caused the nurses to rush her to a bed. They began a battery of tests in which they found a mass / abscess that was infected. 


After a a few rounds of antibiotics it seemed to help Laura’s pain but didn’t address the main issue. After talking with several doctors they decided that it was best for to have colon surgery to remove part of her colon.


She will be in surgery tomorrow in the afternoon. Please continue to pray for my sweet woman. Pray for the doctors and nurses that God would grant them wisdom. Pray for Laura’s healing. 


The soonest we will be out is Monday. I don’t know how Laura will be feeling tomorrow after the surgery. But I’m sure she would love visitors if you have the time. Feel free to text me. 


Trevor 


Edit: I’m leaving this public, so please don’t respond or post any sensitive or personal info. If you text me I’ll tell you where we are at. Please don’t share our personal contact info online! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6:53am

Great is Thy faithfulness.